Runefire Custom Bracers
Standard colors : black leather with nickel/silver colored hardware.
Bracers are made to fit the pattern you provide.
We also do real custom work, so feel free to talk to us.
How to order a bracer:
Choose one bracer type [base charge]:
- 3" pair, basic : $9
- 3.5" pair, basic: $10
- 4" pair, basic : $11
- 5" pair, basic : $12
- 6" pair, basic : $13
- 6" pair, contoured : $14
- 7" pair, contoured : $16
- 8" pair, contoured : $18
with 2 D-ring straps.
Choose one closure (calculate based on one bracer - second bracer free):
- bare holes: no extra charge [holes not reinforced - may tear]
- eyelets: add $0.50 each [holes reinforced]
- speedlacers: add $1.00 each
- grommets: add $1.00 each [strongest reinforcement for lace]
- snaps: add $2.00 per snap
- D-ring & strap: add $3.80 per strap
- Full D-ring strap (goes around bracer): add $4.50 per pair
- buckles & strap: add $5.00 per strap
- Full buckle strap (goes around bracer): add $6.00 per strap
Choose one lining (soft leather, color varies):
- unlined : add nothing
- lined : add $2.25 per inch of bracer length
- velvet : add $2.00 per inch of bracer length
Choose weight of leather:
- Oil tan : add nothing
- Vegetable tan (4-5 oz): add $0.60 per inch length
- Wax hardened Vegetable tan (4-5 oz): add $1.60 per inch length
- Heavy Vegetable (10 oz): add $0.75 per inch length
- Wax hardened Heavy Vegetable (10 oz): add $1.75 per inch length
|| Wax hardening is done using bees wax or water. It makes the
leather much stiffer, to withstand blunt blows better. Wax hardened
leather CANNOT BE LINED. Vegetable tan is a hardish leather, suited for armor, and not recommended for dress/comfort wear.
add Shipping/Handling $4.50
Making the pattern:
|I will also need from you a paper pattern so I can make
the bracer to fit.Take a piece of paper, wrap it around your
forearm pretty snug, then tape it. Using a pair of scissors,
cut it from the wrist up. You should end up with a paper pattern
that looks roughly like a bracer. Edges can then be trimmed so that
it fits you perfectly - this is the pattern I work from, and what
you give me is what you get.
||Both patterns are 1 inch wide. The round
celtic knot looks better than the square.
Other available options include studs and dogspikes.
All prices may be subject
to change without notice. Payment by check or
money order is expected before work begins.
Waiting time can vary from 2-10 weeks after receipt of payment.
When you place your order, feel free to ask what the estimated
current delivery time is.
E-mail us and cut and paste the options you want. We had a form but it was not working well.
After details have been confirmed by e-mail, mail your printed / written order with paper pattern and payment to:
484 McKee Ave
Monessen, PA 15062
Include all your pertinent information (address, name, phone, e-mail) and any little drawings or diagrams you think will help if you want something a little different.
Back to main page